|Quality Companion Essentials|
|Date(s) of Program:||August 1-2, 2012|
|Location:||State College, PA|
|Length of Program:||2 days|
|Description:||Learn how to implement more effective Six Sigma projects by attending Quality Companion training courses. This 2-day course will teach you to use Quality Companion to:|
- Identify and scope your projects, and quantify their risks.
- Develop a Roadmap™ from start to finish.
- Determine which tools and analyses to apply at each step.
- Define a process and manage its activities to gain insight into the value stream.
- Create presentations directly in the software.
- Modify Quality Companion's tools and projects to reflect your company's approach to quality improvement.
- Learn how to use and customize the Quality Companion Dashboard to monitor the progress and results for multiple projects across your organization.
- And much more
phone: 814-238-3280 x3287
$750 for the two-day Quality Companion course.
View Program Details here for August 1 - 2, 2012:
Archived Focused Sessions can only be viewed by ISSSP Members. To view:
To register for this session, log in using the fields to the left. If you have forgotten your username or password, contact Jeannette Kesmarki at email@example.com or 480-368-7083x324.
Want to attend this session? Contact Jeannette Kesmarki for a trial session attendance. *Requests must be made 24hrs before the session starts.