|SCOR/Six Sigma / Lean Convergence Forum|
|Produced By:||Supply Chain Council: SIG SCOR/Six Sigma/Lean|
|Date(s) of Program:||November 7-8, 2005|
|at:||SCOR/Six Sigma / Lean Convergence Forum|
Sponsored by Advanced Integrated Technologies Group and Pragmatek Consulting Group
Grand Hyatt DFW Airport
The Supply Chain Council SCOR/Six Sigma/Lean Convergence Forum will cover these three methodologies and their proven and potential converged use. This is a special event developed by the Supply-Chain Council Special Interest Group Steering Committee on Converging SCORŪ, Six Sigma and Lean, and offers basic information on each methodology the first day, so that you may learn more basics about all or one of the methodologies that you are not familiar with. The second day continues with presentations from experienced users of all three and combinations of these, and also gathers information from the audience on need so that future programs, such as specialized SCOR workshops, can fulfill those needs.
This day and a half event is designed to accomplish the following:
- Help develop attendees' understanding of SCORŪ as applied to leverage the strengths of Six Sigma and Lean
- Educate the Supply Chain "Community" about the potential of convergence and delivering an education and networking opportunity for interested parties
- Offer real case study implementations about convergence deployment
- Offer ways to implement this convergence (how they come together) and how three or two can be better than one.
- Offer ideas on the realized strengths and limitations of SCOR, Six Sigma and Lean and how converging all three creates a stronger methodology than using any one alone since they each provide solutions to the others weaknesses.
- Discover ways to get more results across the entire supply chain
- Gather ideas on best practices and utilization to develop an educational SCOR workshop specializing in using these methodologies in unison for 2006
|SCOR, A Strategic Toolset For The Black Belts' Toolbox: Strengthening the Six Sigma Improvement Portfolio||November 8, 2005|
|SCORcards: Extending Performance Improvements To Suppliers||November 8, 2005|
|Supply Chain Transformation in DuPont||November 8, 2005|
|Converging SCOR, Six Sigma, and Lean for Global Supply Chain Advantage||November 8, 2005
|Introduction to Lean Methodology||November 7, 2005|
|Introduction To Six Sigma Methodology||November 7, 2005|
|Introduction to the Supply-Chain Operations Reference Model (SCOR)||November 7, 2005|
|SCOR, Lean, and Six Sigma Panel Discussion||November 8, 2005|