|DFSS Master Black Belt Circle|
|Produced By:||ISSSP, Inc|
|Category:||Master Black Belt Circle|
|Date(s) of Program:||June 8, 2005|
|at:||Design for Six Sigma |
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Event Description:||By Invitation only, contact Paul Hellinga for information.|
Deploying DFSS in a Service Business: What's Working? What's Not?
Seventy percent of service businesses lack a formal methodology for designing products, processes and services. So, for many service businesses Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) is their first experience with a structured development methodology. Deployment of anything 'new' is never easy and we will explore some of the challenges of launching DFSS in a service business during this MBB Circle. During this session we plan to discuss the following topics:
- Selling the Benefit of DFSS
- Selecting the right projects
- Defining the right DFSS Methodology for your business
- Integrating DFSS into an existing Six Sigma deployment
- The tools of DFSS: What works? Where are the gaps?
- What training model works best?