What is the ISSSP University Program?
The University Program within ISSSP is designed for educational institutions that offer Six Sigma programs and activities.
It provides an opportunity for you to market and outreach to the Six Sigma community of professionals, corporate members and solution providers.
You can invite your students to join, and they can in turn, take advantage of all benefits afforded ISSSP student members.
How can our educational institution benefit from membership in ISSSP?
As a member of the ISSSP University Program your school is entitled to:
- 4 free use of live meeting/teleconference services for up to 100 people
- 2 free memberships for your administrators (no magazine)
- 10 free student memberships with magazine. Additional memberships can be purchased separately.
- Portfolio page on www.isssp.com
- Promotion of your open enrollment educational programs, including posting on the ISSSP home page, calendar of events, upcoming educational program, you're invited and what's happening emails.
- 2 free direct emails to a targeted audience
- 2 free focused sessions (webinars)
- Member rate for any ISSSP conference participant for University Faculty
- Opportunities to participate, host and/or sponsor other benefits including:
Regional Forums offer you the opportunity to co-host a conference in your region.
The event is organized, co-hosted and administered by ISSSP.
It is the intent to bring affordable, highly credible, conferences to a regional area and invite members of the community from corporate organizations, public/government organizations, academia and other interested parties.
Attendance is not limited to this regional area; but the promotion is marketed more heavily to this identified region.
ISSSP and the Co-Host will determine revenue sharing and extended registration discounts, as well as the roles and responsibilities of each company.
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
The Six Sigma Profiler
Our Six Sigma Profiler is the assessment tool for Six Sigma practitioners, consultants, trainers and instructors.
It assesses -an individual's capabilities in each of ten industry-defined competencies including: Coach and Mentor, Methodology Expert, Change Agent, Instructor, Project Manager, Leader, Financial Skills, Lean Skills, DFSS Skills, and Deployment Skills.
The Profiler uses real practitioner data to provide an personalized assessment report.
The report includes standard benchmarks, population performance, individual accomplishment, side-by-side analysis, and a ten-level objective certification.
The Great Discovery
The Great Discovery is a program that brings a professional approach to accomplishing a student's dream (i.e. graduating college).
The approach helps the student to determine and understand the important milestones, driving forces, negative forces, etc on the path to their dream.
This program uses the Six Sigma Way of Thinking to accomplish all objectives.
The University Program is $2500 for the year.
Please contact Edna Cribb at 480-368-7083 x 302 or email@example.com.