|Thought Leadership on Innovation|
|Date / Time:||May 9, 2007|
|Delivered At:||8th Annual Leadership Conference|
|Description:||We are facing changes that cannot be addressed with traditional methods, because change itself has changed. Innovation is becoming a critically important methodology in today's hyper-competitive business environment. Some understand it well and others are now coming up to speed on the approach and the process. Still the innovation methodology itself is evolving and new learnings are available for sharing.|
The innovation round table will address topics beneficial to both the novice and the seasoned practitioner/leader. Be prepared to learn about such topics as:
- How can Innovation be integrated with a Lean Six Sigma deployment?
- Is the I phase of DMAIC the "weak link" in the methodology?
- Does the I-phase of DMAIC need more of an emphasis on Innovation?
- What challenges do Six Sigma project leaders face in transitioning from the Left brain thinking of D, A and C to the Right brain thinking of Improve?
- What role should C-suite executives play in supporting innovation?
- What role does the Six Sigma project team leader play in encouraging innovation and improvement?
- How can a Six Sigma deployment leader do to create a supportive environment for building an innovative culture?
- What should be measured regarding innovation.
- Does Six Sigma help or hinder innovation? In what ways?
- What elements should be included in an Innovation Diagnostic tool?
- What is the connection between product or business life cycle and innovation strategy?
- What ideation tools are being effectively used at your company? Do you currently have a large enough toolbox of ideation tools?
This profile contains media files for download by members only. If you are a member of ISSSP, please login with your username (or email address) and password to view these files. If you are not yet a member, consider becoming one today, and begin enjoying the benefits that membership brings!