|Date / Time:||May 22, 2008|
|At:||9th Annual Leadership Conference|
|Abstract:||Immerse yourself for 90 minutes with the guru of Six Sigma, Dr. Mikel J. Harry and extend your knowledge base by hearing many of the first hand experiences never before published.|
This is a terrific opportunity to pose your ideas, ask the questions you have always wanted to ask and gain the insight and wisdom from Dr. Harry on the original architecture of DMAIC and the history and vision of Six Sigma.
You will benefit from this in several ways:
Join us in what is sure to be a lively and insightful exchange between the world's foremost expert on Six Sigma and highly experienced Six Sigma practitioners.
- Lessons learned from over 50 successful deployments
- Philosophical perspective from over 20 years of successful six sigma practice
- Unpublished tricks of the trade; i.e. best practices
- Leadership tips and the keys to successful deployment and implementation
- Technical insights into the application of six sigma tools
- Critical thinking and commentary on current six sigma trends
- Explore common points of agreement and points of divergent thinking