Can you quickly answer these questions for your Six Sigma deployment?
What are my company’s strategic goals and priorities and what are the financial and business metrics around these? What Six Sigma projects am I executing to achieve a specific strategic goal? What have my closed projects quantifiably achieved towards these goals?
If you are looking for a solution that will help you answer these questions for your Six Sigma deployment, you will benefit from this workshop.
The workshop will provide techniques and describe a supporting software infrastructure that will help your organization actually implement a system that will dramatically improve the success of your Six Sigma program. You will learn how to:
- Set up strategy maps throughout your organization and set up metrics around the strategic goals
- Ensure that project selection is done with alignment with strategic goals and priorities at each level of the organization
- Improve project selection by formalized evaluation and scoring
- Ensure compliance during project execution with your deployment prescriptions around charters, business cases, objective statements, roadmaps, tool templates etc
- Ensure adequate process and controls around the financial benefits claimed by each project
- Ensure consistent reporting of project progress in toll-gate reviews
Roll up key metrics from projects to tie back and measure against the strategic goals
- Ensure executive visibility and support with effective, real-time reports and dashboards
The workshop will also present case studies of organizations that have used the above techniques to achieve over $400M in actual benefits; that have reduced cycles times by 50% and that have closed 100% more projects year over year.